Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pumpkin Pie

*NOTE: This post has nothing to do with pumpkin pie, nor does it exist here from what I've seen.

Hi Everyone!

So I have lots of updates and pictures that will be coming soon, but I just wanted to first off say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all!! I am so thankful to be in France and have this wonderful opportunity full of new experiences and endless learning. Additionally, I am thankful for all of you for sending me kind words and reading my blog throughout my semester abroad. I appreciate it and miss you all!

Finally, I wanted to share an e-mail that I received from the administration of Rouen Business School today....

Bonjour à tous,

A short mail to inform you that that light snow should fall next w.e. you may or not be used to it but for your information, Normandy is not well equipped for it and it may disturb everything (trains, bus, etc ..)
It should not be that much … but even light snow becomes a real problem here J

Bonne journée.

A bit humorous in my opinion. Ok well eat lots of turkey and mashed potatoes!! Expect many posts to follow soon.

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment