Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm A Kid Again

Yesterday I went to Disneyland Paris with school!! It reminded me of my childhood and going to Disney World. I loved that some stuff was in English, but some stuff was translated to French. For example, on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, the pirates spoke French! Also, during the big parade, the Toy Story and Pinocchio section had the characters speaking in French. That was pretty humorous. They alternated between French and English during the parade. I loved the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, and it was a really fun experience! I have included some photos below!

The Castle!!!


Sleeping Beauty :)


It's a Small World- mix of the normal song and Christmas Carols!



Semester is almost over, but it's been great!! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment