Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Salsa Dancing!

Yesterday I learned how to salsa dance at a local bar! The bar owner, from Guatemala, provides free lessons every Tuesday night. It was quite fun, and we learned 3 different types of dancing. It was a little hard to follow, because all of the explanations were in French, but I did learn a lot of new French vocabulary. Today we are going to a seafood restaurant at a nearby town, and tonight I am hosting a dinner party with two other friends. I have already met a great mix of people - some French, some American, as well as people from other cultures - so my days are always interesting no matter what I do!

After moving into my apartment on Monday, I am finally starting to feel settled. I am almost unpacked, and I can't wait to officially put away my suitcases!!

A bientôt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment